Posting this January at the Occupational Digest has had a twofold aim: to provide a retrospective on our first year in the blog, and to gather insights from these into a set of actionable 'resolutions' to take into your workplace this year.
For ease of access, here's a quick directory to these posts. Alternatively, simply click the resolutions label at the bottom of this post or in the tag cloud in the left sidebar to see them all.
- Take the harder edges off work
- Make better selection decisions
- Get a handle on emotion and mood in the workplace
- People differ (so now what?)
- Attract and keep the right people for your workplace
- Manage perceptions, focus attention
- Working together